Hire Our Graduates
When employers hire Goodwill program graduates, they acquire skilled, reliable workers – and much more. They build a meaningful relationship with the community, and empower individuals to become a positive asset and build presence in the workforce. By hiring Goodwill program graduates, employers contribute to the overall well-being and economic stability and vibrancy of our state.
SEE Hawaii Work - How Goodwill Can Help Your Business!
Supporting Employment Empowerment (SEE) is an innovative program available to Hawaii’s employers to assist them with their recruiting needs.
The SEE program will send prescreened SEE applicants that meet the needs the employer has specified for the employer to interview. SEE applicants are available for immediate hire; there is no waiting period or processes that SEE requires prior to meeting the employer’s hiring needs. SEE applicants can be placed in vacant positions, or in newly created positions.
- Save time and money on the advertising, recruitment and training of new employees.
- Receive added tax benefits for hiring persons with various barriers to employment.
- Immediate access to qualified, well-trained, work-ready candidates without all the advertising and recruiting expenses.
- If our referral does not meet your needs, we will provide another qualified candidate in a timely manner.
For more information, visit the SEE Hawaii Work website.
Employment with your organization could make a remarkable difference in a person’s life. We work with you in partnership to provide opportunities for individuals to become successfully employed.? You can help someone gain financial independence, develop a sense of pride and a purpose in life and become a working member of the community.
When your business partners up with Goodwill Industries of Hawaii, the following services are yours FREE:
- Candidates are pre-screened for education, skills, and experience.
- You will save time and money on recruitment and advertising expenses.
- Your employment needs are matched with suitable job candidates through our Job Placement Specialists.
- Your business can receive tax advantages for hiring individuals in our community who are economically disadvantaged, displaced workers, or who have special needs.
- We provide follow up and support services to ensure a smooth transition of our candidate in the work environment.
- We also provide Support Services to our job candidates to assist them in maintaining employment such as funding for child care, transportation, and other work-related expenses as well as job coaching services.
- We provide replacement services. If our referral does not meet your needs, we will provide you with another match.
We are grateful to the many Hawaii businesses who have worked with us to develop mutually successful employment partnerships between businesses and individuals in our community with barriers to employment:
- AGA Enterprises LTD DBA Cook Kwee’s Maui Cookies
- Alii Kula Lavender Farm
- Ernel’s Cleaning Service
- Flagship Fastlube
- Kama’aina Kids
- Pacific Paws
- Seattle’s Best Coffee
- USA Baby Hawaii
- Waianae Coast Coalition
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
And many more!
We welcome your comments and suggestions regarding Goodwill Industries of Hawaii’s Programs and Services. Please feel free to contact us at (808) 836-WORK (9675) or by email at email@example.com.